The world needs your good vibes! Be a conscious creator and set intentions.
Ritual for Cancer New Moon
Write out your intentions.
Pour a glass of water. Holding the glass in your hands, read your intentions with energy and emotion. Charge the water with your intentions by sending all of that energy into the glass of water. Now, drink the water.
You may also place your intentions on an altar. (The altar doesn’t have to be elaborate – it can be the top of your dresser – I use a book shelf). Every night, place a glass of water on the intentions. Charge the water with your emotions and your vision. In the morning, drink the water. And, or, water your plants with the water.
INTENDING FROM YOUR FUTURE SELF
NEW MOON – Time to use your imagination. Unseen potentials. Seed. Set Intentions.
Make intentions from your future self.
- Set ten intentions every month just after the new moon (a few minutes to a couple days after)
- Allow the intentions to be in the form of “what if” questions or in affirmations
- Only set intentions for yourself.
- Base your intentions on the bigger picture for yourself, and, try to let some of the intentions focus on the area of your life (the house) the new moon (you can find out what house the moon falls in by going to astro.com to get a free chart. If you know the degree and sign of the moon you can find it on your chart)
- Please allow at least one intention be for the greater good of the world and/or the cosmos
- End your intentions by declaring – “This or something better is now coming to me in totally harmonious ways for the highest good of all. So be it, so it is. So be it, so it is. So be it, so it is.”
You can make the writing of the intentions a ritual, or if you feel moved to go deeper, create a ritual with the intentions as part of the focus. I find that if I pre-write my intentions, and do a ritual later, I get even more loosened up and my intentions become even bigger and more creative.
Questions? Feel free to contact me or comment below.