In both classes, students will build flexibility, agility, and strength while increasing mental, physical, and emotional peacefulness.
High Mesa Hatha: Gentle yet challenging yoga based on the classical styles of Sivananda, Kripalu and Jivamukti yoga. Breathwork (pranayama), vinyasa (flow), asana (postures), meditation and relaxation are key. Release stress and build calm energy after a day of working.
Peak Tranquility: Wind down with yoga nidra (“yogic sleep” or conscious deep sleep), guided imagery, and intuitive asana to deepen your sense of body/mind awareness and relaxation. Prepare to be refreshed.
What to expect
I am an experienced yoga instructor who offers:
– a safe, non-competitive, supportive, and fun atmosphere;
– small classes (10 to 12 students);
– individual attention and adaptation to personal needs;
– focus on the breath, movement originating from the core, visualization meditation, relaxation; and,
– an open space for suggestions and Q and A.