Tomorrow, co-leading a a ceremony ritual called Sojourn at the Underworld. Getting Scorpionic and Deep this weekend! For more info on the ceremony, click here.
Completely in my element!
Event: Going Deep ~ Sojourn at the Underworld
When: Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Flagstaff, AZ (email me for directions at email@example.com or visit the Going Deep Event and rsvp)
Sydney Francis and I are embarking on a vast project for releasing shame from our physical and bliss bodies, and inviting joy, love, and full-bodied empowerment into our lives. We are beginning this endeavor with a ritual that is a practice in deeply grounding our right to be safe, loved, happy, blissful, and comfortable with our sexuality, creativity, intellect, love . . . basically it's a celebration for the essence of what makes us each unique as well as part of the larger consciousness.
Sojourn at the Underworld is an experiential ceremony where participants will:
- be led through a guided mediation that will awaken the mind-body connection;
- guided along a physical passage for releasing what is longer needed for this transitional time of the year and of our lives;
- learn techniques for grounding, being in the moment, for releasing emotional residue, and for setting intentions;
- explore the energies for this earth cycle;
- ground our "right to be" who we are as unique and communal beings on this planet;
- will practice and learn techniques for drawing in what we want to have in our lives;
- integrate the experience;
- share community and feast with the spirits!
God, I love my peeps here. Honestly, I’m not that tough. Or maybe, I’m just tired of being tough. I am surrounded by a lot of people who love me, and that’s my choice. It’s taken years to cultivate my relationships - and then some of my new relationships have fallen into place so easily I can hardly believe it! Though I do believe it, because I experience it.
I know it's Saturday. It has been a super hectic week. Lots of plans were made, and then many had to be changed because I couldn't do them all. This Saturday, I decided to rest. I napped a lot. Vacuumed the floors. Did things around the house to ground myself. It was the perfect thing ...
I wrote a piece a few weeks ago called now that you're all grown up, who is your tribe?. That was the day before I moved from Phoenix to Flagstaff. The week gearing up to that day I was set to move to New York, and then a few of my plans changed and I decided, nope, ...