I first read Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life (Gawain, Shakti) when I was 15 years-old. I used to make tape loops of her affirmations and listen to them all night long. I know it sounds cheesy, but I had a lot of “negative” messages to work through – and the affirmations really helped me push through quite a bit of darkness. They continue to work, too, especially when I remember to use them.
So, I revisit Shakti’s work every now and then.
My favorite affirmations are below. (Some are Shakti’s and some are my own)
The practice of doing affirmation allows us to begin replacing some of our stale, worn out, or negative mind chatters with more positive idea and concepts. —SG
10 Minutes a day of doing effective affirmations can counterbalance years of old mental habits. The more frequently you remember to be conscious of what you’re “telling yourself” and choose positive, expansive words and concepts, the more positive reality you will create. —SG
- I am a radiant being, filled with light and love.
- I am naturally enlightened. My life is blossoming in total perfection.
- I am the master of my life.
- I am whole and complete in myself.
- I love to love and be loved.
- I now give and receive love freely.
- I am now attracting loving, satisfying, happy relationships into my life.
- My relationship with myself is growing happier and more fulfilling everyday.
- My relationship with writing is growing happier and more fulfilling everyday.
- My relationship with money is growing happier and more fulfilling everyday.
- My relationship with my body is growing happier and more fulfilling everyday.
- My relationship with the universe is growing happier and more fulfilling everyday.
- I now have a perfect, satisfying, well-paying job.
- I love doing my work, and I am richly rewarded, creatively and financially.
- My creative energy brings me prosperity.
- I am an open channel for prosperity.
- I am an open channel of creative energy.
- I am dynamically self-expressive.
- I always communicate clearly and effectively.
- I now have enough time, energy, wisdom and money to accomplish all my desires.
- It’s OK for me to have everything I want.
- Abundance is my natural state of being, I accept it now.
- Infinite riches are now flowing freely in my life.
- Everyday I am growing more financially prosperous.
- The more I have, the more I have to give.
- I am relaxed and centered. I have plenty of time for everything.
- I am now enjoying everything I do. I feel happy and blissful just being alive.
- I am vibrantly healthy and radiantly beautiful.
- I am open to receiving all the blessings of this abundant universe.
- Money is coming to me, easily and effortlessly.
- Words are coming to me, easily and effortlessly.
- The perfect job is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
- The light within me is creating miracles in my life, here and now.
- All things are now working together for good in my life.
- I now recognize, accept, and follow the divine plan of my life, as it is revealed to me step by step.
- I give thanks now for my life of health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression.
- I am one with my higher nature and I have infinite creative power.
- My higher self is guiding me in everything that I do.
- The goddess lives within me and manifests in the world through me.
Try as much as possible to create a feeling of belief—suspend doubts and hesitations, put full mental and emotional energy into them.
- Divine love is working through me here and now to create this.
The purpose of Creative Visualization is:
To connect us with our beingness
To help us focus and facilitate our doingness
To increase and expand our havingness
3 ELEMENTS= INTENTION the clearer and stronger our intention, the more quickly and easily creative visualization will work.
- Desire—A clear, strong purpose. “Do I truly, in my heart, desire this goal to be realized?
- Belief—“Do I believe that this goal can exist? Do I believe it is possible for me to realize or attain it?”
- Acceptance—“Am I really willing to have this completely?”
I NOW HAVE TOTAL INTENTION TO CREATE THIS HERE AND NOW!
Visualize yourself with your heart flooding light like a blazing sun.
“Divine light and divine love are flowing through me and radiating from me to everything around me.”
3 thoughts on “Affirmations Revisited”
Please join our community at http://www.createaffirmations.com and meet other people there. Would love you to join. It’s for free. Peace and light.
Hi. I’ve recently found out about affirmations. It just changed my life. Great article here. Very inspiring. Guess what, I found this site http://www.createaffirmations.com and learn more about others who share same interests. Sign up – it’s free. Hope to see you there.
Thanks! Yes, affirmations are great and more folks could benefit from using them regularly. Thanks for sharing.