The Living Notebook nominated me late last night for a One Lovely Blog Award.
Thanks for the nomination, The Living Notebook!
There are a few rules to accepting a nomination. I could make up others, but these seems like enough.
1. – Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. – Tell your readers five things about yourself
3. – Nominate five blogs for the same award
4. – Post the award.
This award is an invitation to one big blog share fest by blogging peers.
Five things about myself:
1. I’m sitting on my couch while I type this, holding my computer between my knees. I don’t have a table or desk set up yet, since I recently moved.
2. I am planning on writing a newsletter today for former and current yoga and writing students.
3. I can hear a clock ticking right now, though I don’t think there is a clock in the house (or rather, apartment)!
4. I recently had my hair cut short after wearing it long for over twenty years. There is still a lot of it, and it is naturally curly.
5. I met my hair stylist in Phoenix, though we were both active musicians performing in New York City’s East Village during the same era (the 90s).
And my nominee choices are:
The Living Notebook Chronicles of the creative process while working toward a master’s in creative writing.
This is Who I AM Robert Alvarez’s journey as an Afro-Cuban Gay Psychic Witch. Part journal, part workshop announcement, part magical advice. Always yummy!
Peace the consciousness, the transitoriness, your existence. Poetry – mind/body experience.
Anne Ortelee Astrologer A blog not to be missed! Anne writes a weekly column about the overarching astrological aspects of the week called the Weekly Weather. She also has a few weekly podcasts. Compassionate and humorous approach to astrology.
Slow Art Salon Discussion and forum about Slow Art making and Slow Art viewing and their place within the global slow movement. The site also serves as a resource to Slow Art exhibitions, organizations, and other related sites.