Clouds in the Valley
It’s a new moon today – a perfect time for new beginnings and making new intentions.
So many things in my life right now are new. I’m starting a new life in Phoenix for what I think will be at least the next few years. I’ve been in Flagstaff all summer, and that has been great. I’m getting set up in Phoenix now, and, at the same time I am still working in Flagstaff – so though I have a place in Phoenix I am couch surfing in Flagstaff and the Verde Valley while I apply and apply and apply for work in Phoenix. Oh!
So what new things DO I want.
1) I’m starting a photo journal of the day on my blog. It’s been a loose strange time, and I think it will be a good idea to post photos. It’s grounding for me.
Today’s photo is the mist rising in the valley. It’s been moist in the desert this summer. When I look at this image I can imagine when the mountains here were covered by ocean.
2) Continue doing morning pages.
3) Create more art – and market it – and sell it.
4) Get my studio/gallery in Phoenix set up for reiki and yoga and card reading and art showing! Reiki table, decor, floor mats.
5) Prepare for my next online writing course – and create more video instruction!
6) More yoga training – get funds together for October’s Neurogenic Yoga Training in California
7) Hair cut.
8) Take yoga classes.
9) Make new home home-y – and get lots and lots of plants!
10) Find out about permaculture/sustainability efforts in Phoenix.
11) Find a writer’s group, or some good classes.
12) Check out the music scene – start a band.
13) A JOB in Phoenix that pays well, allows me to be creative, and where I have fun.
Of couse – get and give more lovin’!
Excerpt from Anne Ortelee’s Astrological Weather Report for today:
Give yourself permission to change. Moon has a working closing aspect with Mars so you can accomplish amazing things if you start them under this New Moon. Mercury’s parallel to Neptune encourages you to articulate your dream. Great day to put time in on a dream board or vision of what you want. Sun has a sesquiquadrate to Pallas suggesting your ego doesn’t quite believe it is possible. No worries. Just put it out there. The universe works miracles when we let it and get the hell out of the way.
What changes do you want to make? Feel free to share!