I am Leo, Hear me Roar
Co-Creating with the Cosmos
Co-Creating with the Cosmos is a monthly interdisciplinary workshop that focuses on the fundamentals of electional astrology and the power of working with lunar rhythms for potent intention setting.
Each month, we will focus on the energy of the astrological sign that is expressed by the New Moon.
The workshop will include embodiment of the energy through movement, meditation, visualization and/or breath work. You will also receive suggestions for a New Moon ritual.
Sunshine-y Leo New Moon (26°34′) is happening on Tuesday, August 18th at 7:41 pm Pacific Time
At last. We move out of the hidden emotional recesses of water-sign Cancer and move into the radiant realm of passionate playful fire-sign Leo!
The world may feel strange right now – the “new normal” may be feeling surreal. There is no going back to the way things were, surreality is the reality. Leo energy creates. It adapts to life by dramatizing and creating situations. Leo imagines new realities and then acts out the new story.
We have the chance to move from melodrama to playfully and ritually expressing ourselves through theatre and art. How can we share what we choose to nurture with warmth, generosity, and humor?
In Co-Creating the Cosmos Lunar Lesson in Leo we will explore embodying the power of:
- vitality and creativity;
- the heart;
- the Sun;
- play and fun;
- ceremony, drama, and ritual;
- romance and love
We will also review how to dance with time and work and set intentions with the monthly lunar cycles as well as the longer arching lunar gestation cycles.
This month’s Leo Lunar Lesson
Due to the worldwide situation, I am offering this class on a sliding scale. Pay what you can. All price levels receive the same workshop. My hope is to share these tools with as many people as possible during this time of not-knowing, slow down, and reinvention.
Register for: Monday, August 17th, 5 pm to 7 pm Pacific
This seminar will be recorded live via ZOOM. You do not need to be present to experience the seminar.
You will receive the recording whether or not you are present for the live Zoom.
This class is for you if
- you have been wanting to learn about astrology
- you are interested in observing your life’s patterns and even create new patterns
- you would like to know powerful ways to set intentions and practice follow through
- you are interested connecting cosmic energy with practical actions
- you need a boost in clarity
- you want a deeper connection with you mind/body/spirit
- you crave a deeper connection with your partner, loved ones, friends
- you are ready to become conscious of and expand your creative capacity
- you like to have fun
No Experience Required!
No astrology experience is required, just curiosity and a willingness to have fun and to learn something new.
Please wear comfortable, loose clothing to allow for ease of movement, and bring a journal and something to write with.
What you get with Co-Creating with the Cosmos!
- Receive a short astrology lesson with a focus on the lunar cycle and the moon’s energy based on its position in the zodiac.
- Learn best practices for setting intentions with monthly lunar cycles.
- Discover the longer, lesser-known, Lunar Gestation Cycle, it’s four primary stages and how to work with those stages.
- Find out how your personal goals can empower all beings with strategies for intention setting, ritual creation, and co-creative living.
- Obtain specific dates for working with monthly and gestational cycles.
- Clarify and expand your awareness of the area of your life that is highlighted by the moon’s placement on the zodiac based on your sun and rising sign.
- Explore the astrological energy of the moon through movement and asana, meditation, visualization, and pranayama (breathwork).
- Awaken the body/mind and deepen the cosmic/somatic experience of the lunar cycles.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the subtle self in connection with the cosmos.
- Uncover possible hidden desires.
- Deepen and expand creative vision toward a more conscious experience of co-creation.
- Have fun.
Why is Co-creating with the Cosmos Useful?
- Recognition, embodiment, and expression of emotions are necessary for our health, our relationships, and our growth. You will strengthen your ability to express yourself, listen to yourself, and hear and trust your intuition.
- Reviewing the monthly and gestational cycles of the moon is a dance with time – past, present and future. Our intentions overlap and influence one another. You don’t just throw the ball in the dark and wait. There is movement. You will learn to check in with yourself, and review, cultivate, and amend choices as life unfolds.
- This is empowerment to create your individual and collective reality. Co-Creating with the Cosmos is your guide to envisioning and putting into motion a better future.
- You will have more awareness of cosmic cycles, and how and when to work with them. You will find you have more choice. Compassion, creativity, conscious evolution, and connection has more space to breathe when we have choice.
- When you work with cosmic energy, you boost your ability to accomplish your goals. You will see how the patterns in the stars reflect the patterns in your life, and will learn how to use those patterns to your advantage for more ease and possibility in the life you want.
- You will navigate change with joyful curiosity, a “what if” playfulness, and integrated grace.
- Encompassing cosmic concepts within the body grounds the experience. You will become more present and relax the entire nervous system.
- You will tap into more possibilities and create a more expansive existence.
- You will learn how to give yourself permission to slow down. You will create more spaciousness in your life.
- We are stardust. The more you do this work, the more you will realize you are not alone.
Dancing in the Moonlight
In astrology, the moon is the ruler of our emotions. Every month, we focus on the new moon energy, and the mood or personality of the new moon based on where it is in the zodiac. We will do a deep dive into what that energy is and feels like in our lives in “the now”.
By the time we journey with the moon through every sign in the zodiac, we will have explored the archetypal energies of each sign and will have a more thorough understanding of how they are expressed in our lives.
As we become familiar with these energies, we learn how to work with them, move with them, call on them as we create and transform our lives. When we explore and make intentions with these aspects of the cosmos and humanity – we develop an understanding of ourselves on an integral scale. We begin to understand how we affect the world.
I believe this understanding opens our reality to more creativity and compassion. As we give all aspects of ourselves expression, we heal. Our lives become more integrated and less fragmented. An awareness of the cycles helps us to be grounded while exploring the outer reaches of our imaginations. As we anticipate patterns, we have more choice in how we respond to personal and worldly events.
Become a Conscious Co-Creator! Register Today!
Register for: Monday, August 17th, 5 pm to 7 pm Pacific
I LOVED the whole experience!!! Thank you so much! I got so many insights and ahas and synchronicities already! So crazy! From the very start, the McKenna quote resonated so deeply! Now to integrate and practice what I learned. I’m learning that I love the juicy deliciousness of getting downloads and I need to bring them into my body to integrate and express. So the body exercises were super helpful for me! Thank you so much for including me in the class today and I feel like I got extra good nuggets of info because I’m a Gemini. I don’t fully relate with parts of Gemini but maybe there is healing around that for me. ~ Anna, Los Angeles, CA
Holly is one of the most gifted and spiritually awakened people I’ve ever known. She is an excellent yoga teacher and Reiki Master as well as a very talented writer, poet, artist and singer. I heartily endorse her without reservation and am blessed to have her as a friend and colleague!” ~ Geordie Numata – Creator, Deer Spirit Reiki
Journaling Through the Chakras with Holly was an emotionally releasing experience. I went to this workshop while I was up in Flagstaff for the Yoga Festival. What drew me first was the “Journaling” part because I used to fill journals from …my late teens into my early twenties. I was interested in putting my emotions to paper again in an enlightened and loving environment. This brought my thoughts and feelings to a whole other level. My words came from my higher self, a self that we all have and can easily fine tune with the right intention and experiences in our life. This experience for me was so right. I let a lot go that day that I never would before have even gave light to. Freedom is truly something you feel and letting all that go with the guidance of the sacred chakras and Holly’s meditative free flowing teaching made that possible. Her vibe cannot be taught. She is here as a gift from Universe to help others reach for their higher self and live in the light. ~ Sarah Waraksa